Thursday, June 7, 2018

Anything Goes at Creative Craft Cottage

Hello there!
Today we have a new challenge starting at

The theme is "Anything Goes"
but those of us on the DT added lavender ribbon or bows
in remembrance of Eileen, the original owner of the
Creative Craft Cottage Blog.

This fortnights sponsor is

Lemon Shortbread 



The Prize for the lucky winner is 3 Digi Images

I created a birthday tag for my DT project
using "Goth Fairy Witch".




I colored the image with pencils and fussy cut.
The stars were die cut and the border was created with a punch.
The image is popped on to the largest star with foam tape.
I added some gems and a bow.






I hope you join us for this challenge!
We love to see what you create!

I’m linking up to:
Lemon Shortbread Challenge  - ATG

1 comment:

  1. Such a fabulous project! Thank you for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge!
    Laine - DT

    ReplyDelete