Saturday, April 7, 2018

Creative Craft Cottage Anything Goes

Hello, hello!
It's the 7th of the month and that means a new challenge at

The theme for this month is
"Anything Goes".

Our sponsor is




The Prize for the lucky winner is 3 Digi Images


I really like this sweet digital and thought it would 
make for a great baby card.

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir ColourBlend Pencils and fussy cut.
I punched a tag, dry embossed and matted a piece of white card stock
to place the focal image on.
I printed the sentiment and cut into a banner.
I placed a paper doily behind the tag and sentiment and
on top of a piece of DP.
A pretty green bow was added to the tag as a finishing touch.

I hope you'll join us this month!
We always like to see what you create!


No comments:

Post a Comment