Thursday, March 22, 2018

Warm Thoughts on a Spring Day

Hello there!
How is everyone?

I wanted to pop in today to share 
a little bit of springtime inspiration.
I know it doesn't seem like spring in lots of areas.
It sure does here, in Colorado, today at 70 degrees.

This is a card I created using products from
Crafter's Companion.









I did some stamping, coloring, die cutting and fussy cutting.

The products I used:
SN Aqua "My Sunshine" Stamp Set
SN Aqua "Best Wishes" Stamp Set
SN Markers
SN Colourblend Pencils
Floral Fantasy Decorative Edges Dies
SN Ultra Smooth Cardstock

These products can be found on
HSN.com and/or Crafter'scompanion.com.

Check them out! You'll be glad you did!

I’m linking up to:
Creative Knockouts - Borders
Addicted to Stamps and More - CAS
Mod Squad Challenge - Spring
Through the Craft Room Door - ATG


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - Gorgeous - Gorgeous!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Through the Craft Room Door.
    (Crafty hugs) Cara
    Through the Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is simply beautiful. I'm pinning!!! I love the way you have done the border die cuts with the yellow trim, and then the flowers are perfect as well. GORGEOUS!!! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this time over at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card, thanks for sharing it with us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete