Friday, November 24, 2017

Snowmen Trio from Imagine That

Hey there!
I hope everyone here in the U.S. had a great
Thanksgiving yesterday. I certainly did!
Spending time with family and friends is so special.

Today, instead of being out shopping with all
the crowds, I'm sitting in the craft room.
So I thought I'd take a few minutes and share this
holiday twisted easel card I put together


If you like snowman images you'll love this set!


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens
and fussy cut. I added some glitter glue to the snowmen fora little more sparkle.
The background was created with  a Sheena Festive Embossing Folder,
called "Winter Trees", from Crafter's Companion.
I took the embossed image and rubbed various inks over it for some color.
The image was adhered to the back ground with foam squares.
I punched a few snowflakes and added.
Inside I created a border with a Fiskars punch.
The sentiment is from the snowmen set and die cut with Sizzix Framelits dies.
The tree an snowflakes are buttons I found at Walmart.

Until next time,
have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment