Wednesday, February 1, 2017

HOC February 2017

Can you believe it's February 1st?
I'm not quite sure where January went!

Anyway, with the 1st of the month comes a new challenge at
House of Cards.

Create something with a love theme and/or
be inspired by these colors~


I used the colors as inspiration to create my card.

Using Braids in my Hair from Conie Fong

I colored the image with  Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut.
I attached with foam tape to 3 layered die cuts,
added a bow, paper flowers and pearls.

I hope you join us at
House of Cards!
We love to see what you create!

8 comments:

  1. This is so lovely; great job - the shading is wonderful.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Judy. I love your coloring.
    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really sweet card Judy. Great coloring, looking forward to use mine to soon. I really enjoy to be back and working in the team again. Take care.

    (✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)
    Teamie HOC
    http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, fabulous coloring and like those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, this card is adorable!! Such a fantastic coloring for this sweet image! ....and these blooms on the side - splendid!!
    Hugs, Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image, Judy! Your coloring is fabulous--the depth is impressive! I just love this beautiful card, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy, this card is just gorgeous! I love the beautiful little girl and the amazing coloring technique you've used! Very fresh and yet very vintage too!
    Take Care!
    Michele, HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous crad - pretty image!
    Fabulous make for the House of Cards!
    Susan
    Teamie
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete