Thursday, January 12, 2017

Snappy Sandy

Happy Thursday everyone!
Today I want to share a project created
with another New Release Stamp Set from

I am so happy I was given the opportunity to be
GDT for their FB Group this month!



This is an 8x8 inch album cover.
I loved putting it together.
I colored "Sandy" with Prismacolor pencilsand fussy cut 
before placing her on the white panel with foam tape.
I printed the film strip from the set on acetate.
The papers & flowers were coordinated with Sandy's outfit
and one of the sentiments was added!

I hope you check this set out along with all
the other products available at




SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. I really like these digi's. Your card is just darling! I am a new follower, follow me back if you like! http://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete