Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Happy Holidays

Well, here we are!
Less than 2 weeks away from Christmas!
I can't believe how fast time has passed!

Are you ready?
I still not quite ready, 
but that's not that unusual for me!

Anyway, we have a new challenge up at
I am ready for that!
It's Anything Goes and since
it's the Holiday SeasonI created a Holiday card.


using Holiday Tree Destiny from our sponsor


Prize: 3 Digital Images

I hope you'll join us this week!
We always love to see what you create!

I'm linking up to:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Any Holiday
Classic Design Team Open Challenge - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Your coloring is lovely! I especially like the hair!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your creation, its super gorgeous. Lovely colours and the image is beautiful. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and colouring and love her green hair..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful creation, wonderfully made. Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Kristyn DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete