Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner & Anything Goes

Happy Wednesday everyone!
Wow! It's the last day of August!
Where did this month go?

Anyway, time for a new challenge at
Our theme this time around is
Anything Goes!

using Hipster Girl in Winter Snow from one of our sponsors this week

Prize: 3 Digital Images

Our other sponsor is

Prize: 3 Digital Images

Since we had  Anything Goes,
I went with a Christmas card.
I need any chance I can get to do one of those
as, I am way behind on those this year!

I hope you'll join us at
We love to see what you crete!



SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the plaid paper matching her skirt. Love the added snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Judy. Love the snow and the pretty papers. Fun card design too.
    Have a wonderful holiday weekend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete