Wednesday, June 8, 2016

MHKDesigner Inspiration for June



Hello all!
I'm here with my MHKDeisgner inspiration for June

June is typically thought of as the month of weddings,
so I thought I would create a wedding card.


using With This Ring





I took the heart image and printed in
3 different sizes and layered with pop dots.
I added a pearl embellishment and the sentiment
which was die cut.
The background was embossed and 
I added ribbon and a bow.

I hope you'll check out this set and all the
other great products available at the

And don't forget to join us for the current May/June Challenge.
Until next time
Happy Crafting!


I'm linking up to:
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. I am in LOVE with this elegant creation, Judy! I LOVE that you went monochromatic--it's so regal and stylish! BEAUTIFUL layering, too! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete