Sunday, November 8, 2015

Birthday in Pink & Gray

So, I have this thing at work where I make birthday cards
for the doctors and staff at all 5 of our offices.
One day a couple of months ago one of the techs
called me down in my office and let me know
that her birthday is in November and she likes elephants.

Well I knew at that time that I wanted to use an image from
from a set called "Retail Therapy".


I had the image and then found some additional
inspiration from a couple of current challenges.
I used stripes to enter the challenge at
Just Us Girls.


I used the sketch at
Paper Craft Crew Challenges.


And, because it's a birthday card I'm linking to a 3rd challenge at
Seize the Birthday.

Thanks for taking a look!

8 comments:

  1. OMG, I think your coworker is going to LOVE this card...that elephant is so cute...and I love that it is retail therapy with a purse and all! Thank you for sharing at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Judy ! A great card you've created.
    Karin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your cute elephant image. Love the colours and the stripes and dots. Great take on the challenges you entered your card in and Thank you for joining us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy, I have recently developed this new fascination with all things "elephant" and your card is no exception. Super cute AND stylish. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image which resulting in a great card! I am partial to elephants too! :) Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls for Word Week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also forgot to add I appreciate you joining us over at Seize the Birthday too! The eyes on the elephant really make her come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your colors and the elephant is so cute! Thanks for joining Paper Craft Crew Eva

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable and great colour combo! Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete