Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #33



It's  an "Anything Goes" challenge this week at


Our sponsors this week are:

STAMPlorations
Prize: $10 Gift Certficate
Prize: Spring Blessings Digital Stamp Set
j


I used the Spring Blessings Digital Stamp set from Gracielle Design
and decided to pull out the watercolor paper and pencils.
My border was dry embossed and sanded before adding the pearl border.
I added a little lace and ribbon and accented the butterfly with pearls.
The sentiment was stamped.

I hope you'll check out the other DT projects and then
link up your own "Anything Goes" project at
We can't wait to see what you come up with!

I'm linking up to:
Try it on Tuesday - Sending You Flowers

Thanks for taking a look!


3 comments:

  1. Lovely! Thank you for entering TIOT's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant card with a lovely flower and fantastic embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Mar DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your image and the butterfly but I must say the pearly additions are absolutely super! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete