Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Jack the Pirate

Hey there everyone! Today I'm on the blog at
sharing a card I made using Charlene's newest stamp set.

Meet Jack!


I stamped Jack on white card stock with black ink and colored
with Spectrum Noir markers before fussy cutting.
I created the back ground with a pirate ship digital
image I found on the internet and colored with
Spectrum Noir markers. The treasure chest was also
found on the internet and colored with markers and gel pens
before fussy cutting. Jack was popped with foam dots.
I love the way it came out.


I hope you'll check out this stamp set along
with the others available at 
C Thru the Woods Clear Stamps.

I'm linking up to:
Cardz 4 Guyz - Something Beginning with T (Treasure)

Thanks for taking a look!

3 comments:

  1. Love this card, a really great seascape. Thanks for sharing at cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, I know many a young man or lad would love this card. Wonderful scene with the T - Treasure. So pleased you joined us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great scene, it tells a story

    Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz this week x

    ReplyDelete