Sunday, June 8, 2014

Lady Bug Birthday

Just Us Girls has a fun sketch challenge this week.
So I decided to make a fun card!
I think this card works well for Seize the Birthday
toppings challenge of "Summertime" also.







I used a stamp set from Taylored Expressions called "Bugabee" for the lady bug.
The flowers were cut with the "Mini Flowers" dies from The Stamps of Life.
I free handed the grass and flower stems, added some tiny pearls to the flowers
and finished with the bow, pearls and sticker sentiment.
Thanks for taking a look!

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! I Iove the lady bug!! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those fun colors and the way the flowers and ladybug travel across the panels. So cute! Loving all of those polka dots! Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute-will definitely have to CASE this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Judy!!! The polka dots got me right away! <3 Love the ladybug too! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls...I appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely precious!! Love it and what a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great summertime scene with that lovely lady bug and fun, bright colours! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The scene you created is perfect for our summertime toppings. Love the bright fun colours!
    I'm so glad you joined us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete