Sunday, September 15, 2013

FMS 103 / Dynamic Duos

It's another dark and dreary day here in Colorado.  I think there is more rain in the
forecast, which is not what we need.  There has been flash flooding all around us
and I feel so bad for everyone affected.  We've been lucky and I'm grateful.

I have 2 more challenges I want to enter this week, so once again I decided to combine
them.  I love doing all these challenges but find if I didn't do some combining I
would not be getting anything else done.  So, this time its Freshly Made Sketches
with the color combo at Dynamic Duos.

Here's the sketch...


and the color combo...


with my rendition.



I purchased a new stamp and die set and decided to try it for these challenges.  I think
I've mentioned before I'm mot really a stamper, but find I'm enjoying trying to learn.
I used a Graphic 45 set from Sizzix called Tea Time.  The papers are from a Teresa Collins
paper pad called Fabrications - Canvas.  I added some white Dazzles border stickers
and stamped the sentiment, which is from a Stampabilites set called Orchid Greetings.
As always, thanks for taking a look!

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! I love how "dainty" it is. You've done a fabulous job combining the two challenges! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, what a beautiful card! Wow! I love the delicate lace edges. Thanks for joining us at Dyanmic Duos!

    P.S. Would you consider turning off word verification? I am hopeless at reading them, and get them wrong all the time! Comment moderation is an alternative that you could use, so that you can check comments before they are published.

    ReplyDelete