Okay, once again I am partaking in the challenge at
Craft Roulette!
And, surprise, surprise, I am using products from
Let me show you the card I made and then I'll go over the
parameters and how I used them!
Project - I created a 5 x 6 1/2 inch shaker birthday card
Colors - My happy colors are blues
Element - Ship porthole, ship's wheel and ship's anchor
Random - Porthole and shaker bits are sparkly & my sentiment is embossed with
glitter embossing powder
Pajama Crafter Stamps has lots of products that easily cover these parameters, but
I went with what I have which includes:
Oh Whale Stamps (whale & anchor images)
Mix & Match Celebration Sentiments (happy birthday)
Banner Die Set (sentiment)
Disco Tech Cardstock (porthole die cut)
Celestial Dreams Paper Pack (porthole background)
Opalescence Confetti Embellishments (shaker bits)
A Mermaid's Tale Confetti Embellishments (shaker bits)
Mystic Rain Confetti Embellishments (shaker bits)
Casted Net Stencil (background)
Once again, I was forced to think "out of the box" for
this challenge and I loved doing it!
***************************************
Linking up to:
613 Avenue Create - playing ATG
Dragonfly Dreams - Monochromatic
Creative Knockouts - Lots of Layers
Little Red Wagon - Use a Stamp
Sisterhood of Crafters - Frame It
Addicted to Stamps and More - Die Cuts and/or Stencils
A Perfect Time to Craft - ATG


Love this summery card. The porthole with the shaker bits is amazing. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers Challenge
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun shaker card, Judy! I love the netting background and the porthole window is a great idea.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.
Hugs,
Carol x
A really fun card to look at1 Love the sparkle. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge!
ReplyDeleteOMG what a fun card! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Sisterhood of Crafters Owner