Thursday, October 1, 2020

October Challenge Morgan's ArtWorld

A new challenge is up and running at

I have created a card for my DT project using


I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils,
trimmed to a rectangle and inked the background.
I did some dry embossing on the white background panel.
The sentiment and flower embellishment are stickers.

You can join in this fabulous challenge right HERE! 


**********************************************************
To purchase Morgan's Artworld Images, please visit our  Shop Links


********************************************


Come along and join Morgan's Artworld Facebook Group.

You can join Facebook Group on this Link HERE! 






Thanks for taking a look at my project.
I hope I've given you a little inspiration.

I'm linking up to:




2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. That image is so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete