Monday, October 26, 2020

Holiday Candles Card

Hey there!
Today I'm over on the
sharing a Holiday card project.
I created this card using 3 die sets from



This a pretty quick and easy layout
that would work for any occasion just by changing up the dies.

I chose some nice red and gold metallic papers and dies to start.



My die cutting was done next using



Using a 5.5 x 5.5 inch card base, I added  red base layer with
gold on top and the die cut frame. I decided to add a strip 
of gold on the lower edge of the frame.




All that was left to do was add the other die cuts.




I hope I've provided some inspiration for you to
 play and create with your dies and we'd love for you 
to come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. 

There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. 
For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

2 comments:

  1. Great card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Not Just Cards.
    Sabina DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card for the holidays! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Love to Craft Challenge #51 and we hope you play with us again! XXO, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete