Thursday, October 1, 2020

Agnes Elephant

Happy Thursday!

I'm back one more time today to share 
a card I created using a new "Too Cute" digi from


How cute is she?
I colored this digi with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
I created a frame with die cut and layered circles.
I punched a border and added ribbon and a bow.
The printed paper is from Eden Collection Paper Heaven 5.
I added 3 little pearls to complete my design.

I hope you'll check this out along with 
all the other new products at

I'm linking up to:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - ATG w/critter


5 comments:

  1. Hi Judy, I love your card it is so beautiful.
    Big hugs Ilonka
    https://meandmyscrapworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such nice colouring and fussy cutting - hard to do. Thanks for sharing your work with us at 2Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog.
    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete