Thursday, October 1, 2020

Beware

Hi there!
It's a new month and that means a new challenge at

This month's theme is
Halloween and/or Pink

I chose to use both options for my DT card.


I used 3 of the digis from this fun set, 
 colored with pencils and fussy cut.
The sentiment was stamped and fussy cut as well.
I die cut the banner behind the focal.
Glitter dots were added for a little embellishment.



I hope you'll check out all the fabulous products at 



We also invite you to join us for our monthly challenges at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the


I'm linking up to:
Creations in Pink - ATG mainly pink






5 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering your very cute creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Halloween card, I like it.
    Big Hug Bianca
    Creations in Pink Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy, your card is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the Classic Design Challenge.
    Hugs Iloka DT

    ReplyDelete