Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Cute As A Button Inspiration

Hello there!

Today I'm sharing my inspiration project for this month over on the


It is a card that can be given for any occasion.

I used one of my favorite stamps,





I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
I die cut the background in silver matte metallic card stock.
The die cut is matted with black glitter card.
I die cut the "Fabulous" sentiment in black glitter card
and adhered to the silver card.
It was quick and easy to put together!



I hope I've provided you some inspiration and that you'll
check out theis and the other products available at

And, don't forget to join us each month for the Blog Challenge

I'm linking up to:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love it. That image is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team
    Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Ania DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete