Sunday, October 25, 2020

Happy Halloween Card

Hello!
I have a cute Halloween card to share which
I created as DT Inspiration for


I colored 3 of the cute digis from this set with markers and fussy cut.
I dry embossed and inked a white A2 card base for the background.
I die cut layered circles to place behind the cute witch.
My sentiment was fussy cut from a Halloween tag in my stash.
i added some glittered enamel dots to complete my design.

I hope you'll check out this digital set along with
all the other products available at



We also invite you to join us for our monthly challenges at




And, of course, we would love to see you over in the


Have a great week!  

I'm linking up to:
My Time to Craft - Halloween or Cats
Crafty Catz - ATG/option Hats


4 comments:

  1. Lovely Halloween card, what a cute little witch! Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good Luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, such a cute image and I love the background. Thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous. Nice work. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete