Monday, October 19, 2020

Ballerina Birthday Card

Hey there!
Today I'm sharing my DT project for this week on the

If you know someone who likes ballet/ballerinas,
this would be a perfect birthday card for them.


I started by choosing a color scheme and what works better than pink for ballerinas?
I chose a dark pink, medium pink and white solid card stocks,
along with a print that has a floral border. I've used 3 die sets from



I did my die cutting next using






Using a 5 x 6.5 in ch card base, I layered the pink and printed papers.


I started adding my die cuts and a strip of white card.
I also decided to back the ballerina die cut with white card.


I finished with the sentiment and some white pearls.


I hope I've provided some inspiration for you to
 play and create with your dies and we'd love for you 
to come and join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog. 

There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store. 
For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. Those dies are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Creations in Pink Challenge!
    Irene and Nicki DT

    ReplyDelete