Thursday, October 22, 2020

Believe

Hi there!
Just a quick post to share an inspirational card
I created using this month's image for the


 Believe in yourself.
I think we've all had times where we needed to be reminded of that!

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Trimmed-blend markers
and fussy cut. I cut and embossed a 5 x 6.5 inch white card base.
I inked the background. The sentiment was stamped and fussy cut.
The cut and emboss flower and sentiment stamp are both from Crafter's Companion.

You have until October 29th to join in.
All the details are in the link above.

Have a great day!

I'm linking up to:



2 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is a stunning card. I love that image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card. I really like the image and your design brings her to life perfectly.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Hugs
    Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete