Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Cute Birthday Card

 Happy Wednesday!
We have a new challenge up at


 The theme is 

Spooky and/or Cute

This fortnights sponsor is

Paper Nest Dolls Digis 



The Prize for the lucky winner is 3 Digi Images

I opted to create a cute card for my DT project.


I colored this cute digi with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut.
I die cut and embossed a white square and adhered the digi with foam tape.
I also die cut a banner and added a few sequins for a little embellishment.
A pretty simple design, but I didn't think anything more was needed!

I hope you'll join us for the challenge this month!
We'd love to see your "Spooky and/or Cute" creation!

I'm linking up to:
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animal

8 comments:

  1. Hi Judy this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable Judy..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute. Love the colours
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck GinnyMy Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your darling card!!! So very cute and fun. Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card. Thank for sharing it with us at the Colour Crazy Craft challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete