Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine in Soft Pink & Light Green


I'm beginning to realize I started too late to get as many Valentine cards made as I really
wanted to.  This is only the 5th one done so far.  I used the color combination over at
Dynamic Duos as inspiration, yet once again. 






I ran in to Michaels yesterday and found the heart stamp I used for 75 cents plus I got
20% off that, so for 60 cents I think it worked out pretty well on this card! I die cut
the frame with a spellbinders die and inked it to match the stamping. Used one of my
favorite Martha Stewart border punches and added some Recollections" bling on a
roll".  Thanks for taking a look!




2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, and its quite "dynamic" despite the soft colours of this week's challenge, due to that big beautiful flourish. Love how you coloured it to match, with your ink-pad. Also love all your bargain shopping at Michael's! Thanks for linking up with the Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely Valentine's card! The scalloped border and pearl flourish are stunning! Thanks for joining the DD!

    ReplyDelete