Friday, February 21, 2014

Just for You


I am so glad it's my Friday off from work! This last two weeks have been a little hectic
so what better way to leave all of that behind than spend a little extra time in the craft
room.  So, I decided to make a card for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  





I used Birds & Blossoms 3-D Papier Tole foiled die cuts from Hot off the Press as the
focal.  The papers are from DCWV Metallic Stack and the Violet Leaf Stack. I
stamped the sentiment using the Stampendous Orchid Greetings set and added some
pearls. Thanks for taking a look!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! The images are so realistic! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jen's words - what a beautiful card! I too was taken with how real the images look! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete