Sunday, February 9, 2014

Bee Mine!


One last post for the weekend.  This time I managed to get a card done for the
Just Us Girls challenge using the color combo from Color Throwdown.  I have
to admit the challenge at Just Us Girls was really that, a challenge, for me. You
are to use a technique where die cuts are inked. And let me tell you, this is a
neat one, meaning good, not neat, as it's quite messy!  It took me at least 5 tries
before I was happy with what I ended up with.  Don't know if I'll use it again, but
it was fun trying.









Thanks for taking a look!



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I love those neat edge I must try this sometime.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Your inked die cut looks fantastic! Yes, it is quite messy and it also took me quite a few tries to get results that I liked. Great design on this, too. Thanks for playing with my messy challenge at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! You did a great job with the challenge! I have to agree with you, it is a very messy technique. lol Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried this technique of inking up a die before, but it sounds like a great idea for some cards. I think I'll need several attempts to succeed too. But seeing your end result, I think it's definitely worth a go:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy...Cute card! You did a great job with the challenge! I have to agree...it's a bit messy! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bee-utiful! Creative card and a great use of the throwdown colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to persevere! Turned out fabulous~ Thanks for joining in with JUGS~

    ReplyDelete