Sunday, February 16, 2014

Delivering Smiles

I have some cute Dazzles stickers I wanted to put to use on a card, so when I saw this
week's color combo at Dynamic Duos I thought they would work great!  And there's a
dessert Option of a Shaped/Fun Fold card. 





I decided to do an easel card. This only the second time I've attempted one of those.
And using a square shape is a little out of my comfort zone too.  So I punched a
5x5 piece of black card stock with a Martha Stewart punch around the page set as
the background for my polka dot paper and the bicycle sticker. The present and flower
stickers were backed with yellow card stock and cut out around the edge of the
stickers. I added the sentiment stickers to the base and added a border to hold the card
in place and finished up with some pearls on the bicycle, flowers and border. I think
it turned out rather cute, if I may say so! Thanks for taking a look!

2 comments:

  1. Great card I love the dramatic statement of the Black and Yellow.
    Thanks for dropping by my blog and your lovely comment.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the punched border on your easel card and the stickers turned out great! Thanks for playing along with us at the Dynamic Duos :-)

    ReplyDelete