Sunday, February 2, 2014

Garden of Posies

I managed to get one more card done yesterday.  This time I  used the sketch for the
challenge over at Just Us Girls.  








I've not made any cards recently with 3-D papier tole and I really wanted to put this one to
use.  These are foil die cuts called Garden of Posies from Hot Off the Press. The DP's are
from DCWV's Cafe Mediterranean stack. The green ribbon is actually some Christmas
ribbon I've had for a while and I used Dazzle stickers for the greeting.
Thanks for taking a look!

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! Those flowers are awesome! Great take on the sketch this week and thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful labor of love. A great on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun card of vases! Nice use of the sketch - Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue....here you are again joining us! So glad! Another beauty! Love all the different vases! See you again soon at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving those vases! I really like your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, your focal image(s) are so fun and 3d! Love the vases and flowers! great way to use the sketch! thanks for joining us at Just Us girls this week!

    ReplyDelete