Sunday, February 23, 2014

Birthday Birds

This morning I have a card that I will link up to 2 challenges. I used the inspiration photo
at Just Us Girls and since it's a birthday card it will work for the Seize the Birthday
challenge as well, which has a toppings option but I chose not to go with it.









When I saw those cute little birds on the spools I knew I had to pull out my Taylored
Expressions Bless Your Nest stamp set with and coordinating dies. I also used the colors in 
the photo. The oval dies were cut with a set of Sizzix framelits and I used a Cuttlebug 
embossing folder. The banners were free handed.  I think I've become banner obsessed 
here lately! I'm pleased with the way it all turned out and I don't say that often. Thanks for 
taking a look!

8 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Love how you used the birds and colors from the inspiration photo! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT job with our photo challenge over at Just Us Girls Judy! Love the Dp and those birdies! Also, glad it was a Birthday card and you linked it up with us over at Seize the Birthday too! I was a little banner obsessed myself on my card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't go wrong with banners and I love those little birds!
    Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love, love, love the colors! I'm doing double duty today, so thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls and Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright and cheery colours, adorable little birds and banners - a perfect recipe for a fun birthday card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how clean and gorgeous is this card! Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those little birds on the branch! Great design, gives you a real happy feel. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete