Sunday, February 9, 2014

Just for You Valentine

It's been a few weeks since I played along over at Freshly Made Sketches so I
thought I'd  take a look and see what this weeks sketch is like.  I'm seeking all
the inspiration I can since I need to make a few more Valentine's cards.  There's
nothing like waiting until the last moment right? Here's what I found and then
decided to do.





I have so much stuff sitting around that I need to use up and the papier tole image from
Hot Off the Press that I used on this card is some of that.  I once again had trouble trying
to get a decent photo.  The card really looks much better in person.  Oh well, anyway
it came together really quickly. It just took a few minutes to layer all the pieces and do
the embossing, which is done with a Sizzix embossing folder.  Thanks for taking a look!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Valentine's card, Judy. I love those balloon hearts and the 3D effect you've created. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulously fun valentine! I love the heart balloons and the banner. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete