Sunday, January 31, 2016

Embossing at Glitter 'N' Sparkle

Good morning all!
It's time for a new challenge at

Our challenge  theme this week is
Embossing - Dry or Heat

I love embossing folder so dry is what I went for.


Using "Beautiful Blossom" from
 Arti Doodles.

Our other 2 sponsors this week are
 Lemon Shortbread & Lacy Sunshine.

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir pencils
and used 4 different embossing folders to create my card.

I hope you'll take the time to see all the inspiration from the DT at
Glitter 'N' Sparkle
and join in. We'd love to see what you come up with!

Thanks for taking a look!

I'm linking up to:
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. Wow Judy this is fantastic! I love that image, so stunning! Your coloring is awesome and the embossing really makes this pop! Thank you for playing in our Funday Friday challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Great choice of colors. I love the way you combined the embossing. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunnnig card! Great colours and colouring!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends
    Veronique DT
    Please link up to the specific challenge not to the blog

    ReplyDelete