Saturday, January 9, 2016

Chicken Run

Hello everyone!
Hope you are all having a great weekend!
I, myself, am feeling a little under the weather
but that still doesn't keep me too far from the craft room!

Have you checked out this month's new release sets at
Beccy's Place?

I made this card using
Chicken Run.



The first thing I thought of when seeing this set was
French Country style, so that's what I went with.
I simply printed out the rooster image and fussy cut
before popping on the Sentiment panel.
My banner was cut free-hand. I ran some 1/4" ribbon
throughout the lace and added a bow with wider ribbon
and finished up with some gems in the lower corner.

What do you think of when you see this set?
Check out what the rest of the design team came up with at
and while you're there link up to the 
Anything Goes Monthly Challenge!

I'm linking up to:
2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Ribbon and Lace

Thanks for taking a look!





6 comments:

  1. A great card that you have created with this digiset Judy, love it !
    Karin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful done, like how you kept the colours monochromatic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun image and a great sentiment, love the black and cream.
    Thank you for joining our Ribbon and Lace challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card for our ribbon and lace theme.
    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    AnyOldCraft (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! Thanks for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.
    Janis, DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party , Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.
    Happy New Year!
    MaryAnn, DT Member

    ReplyDelete