Saturday, January 16, 2016

Happy Anniversary

Happy Saturday all!
Hope everyone is well. I'm trying to get over
a cold or something that hit me last weekend
and I have some DT projects to catch up on!

Anyway, I wanted to share a card I made
using one of the new sets released at
for this month. I love, love this one!


This is the
"Happy Anniversary Set".


What do you think?
Isn't it fun?

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers
and fussy cut, of course. I seem to have an obsession 
with fussy cutting. My papers are from a
Colorbok paper pad called "Darling Jewel".
I added some buttons and Teresa Collins enamel dots.

I hope you'll check this set and all the others available at
Then pop over to the
and play along with this month's Anything Goes Challenge!

I'm linking up to:
My Sheri Crafts - Feelin' Fussy
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - A Bit of Fun
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes

Thanks for taking a look!


7 comments:

  1. This is really fun, Judy. I love the image and what you did with it. Thanks for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creation with this funny image Judy !
    Karin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...I LOVE this card. You did a fantastic job coloring it and the colors are great! Thank You for playing at Addicted To Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, great cutting out too. Your choice of colours is perfect for this image, great layout too. Thanks for joining in with us over at Myshericrafts this time around.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!
    Many thanks for joining in our 'FUN' Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love that image!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Friends.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet and fun card! Thanks for joining our challenge at My Sheri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete