Thursday, January 21, 2016

Anything Goes at Creative Craft Cottage

It's time for a new challenge at

The theme this time around is everyone's favorite,
"Anything Goes"!


This is what I came up with using
"Little Gipsy"
from one of our sponsors this week -


The Prize for the lucky winner is 3 Digi Images.

Our other sponsor this week is
ArtiDoodles

The Prize for the lucky winner is 4 Digi Images.

I colored my image with Spectrum Noir markers and
used some DP from Recollections.
The circles were die cut with Sizzix framelits.
My layered flower was created with a Recollections paper flower
and a Fiskars punch flower which I topped with a flower gem.
I stamped the sentiment and added 3 gems to finish up!

Be sure and show us what you come up with at

Thanks for taking a look!

I'm linking up to:
Our Crafty Corner - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps - Pile it On

5 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! Thank you for joining us at Eureka this week.
    Marji DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her in blues. A stunning card. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling character. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week and hope to see you again.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Judy! I love the sweet image & the beautiful colours!
    Thanks for playing at Eureka Stamps this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joini g us over at Our Crafty Corner. Such a pretty card. Good Luck. Alison DT

    ReplyDelete