Thursday, January 7, 2016

Release the Glitter

Hi all!
It's time for a new challenge at

Our theme this time around is
"Release the Glitter!
Who doesn't like glitter, right?!?



We have 2 sponsors this week and
I created my card using "Bonnie of the Nile from

Our other sponsor is


I colored Bonnie with Spectrum Noir markers and Fiskars glitter gel pens.
She was fussy cut and popped with foam dots on to the
Sizzix 'Ornate Plate" die cut.  The little gold pieces in the upper corners
were left overs from the die cut. I guess you can find a use for everything! 
The banners were cut with the Sizzix "Banners 2" dies. 
My gold glitter paper is Recollectionsand the blue shimmer paper is DCWV.
I finished up with some blue gems.

I hope you'll join in the challenge with us.
The rest of the DT has lots of inspiration for you at
Creative Craft Cottage!
We can't wait to see your glittery makes!

I'm linking up to:
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes






4 comments:

  1. Stunning card. Love all the gold glitter! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of the glitter. This card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you used the gold glitter. It's a perfect accent for your image. Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Creative Knockouts this week! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fabulous image,great colouring and love all the gold glitter---Thank you for joining us at Crafting With An Attitude
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete