Sunday, January 10, 2016

Tic Tac Toe

Good morning!
It's time for a new challenge at

Hope everyone had and safe and happy holiday!
I don't know about you but it was really hard for me to get back to work
 on a regular schedule this last week.

Anyway, on to the challenge!
Our theme this week is
Tic Tac Toe.


You know how it works, right?
Just choose 3 in a row, either across,
up & down or diagonally.

I used the middle row going across for my card.
Gems, Digi Image, Ribbon




My image is "Blue Jay on Dogwood Branch" from

Our other 2 sponsors this week are

I hope you'll join us this week at
We'd love to see what you create!

I'm linking up to:
Great Impressions - Lovey Dovey
Crafty Catz - Flowers
Stick It Down - card sketch



14 comments:

  1. Love birds, I raise love birds so anytime I see birds on anything it makes me smile...Your card makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO and I love your bird, great card. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the blue and your coloring is lovely. So glad you joined us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love all of the details that you put on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card! Beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It`s so cute, I love your bird, thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Judy! Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy, this is GORGEOUS! I LOVE this beautiful image--and your fussy cutting is AMAZING! Thank you so much for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors, the bird, the ribbon, everything is gorgeous!!!! Thank you for playing with Stick it Down!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely card! Great job putting it all together. Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Knockouts - DT Jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. so pretty! lovely colours and that bow! thanks for creating with us at StickItDown

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi
    super cute card
    thanks to participate at creative knockouts
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT-creative knockouts

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty! Love the blues :) Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down! Jess - DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! The bird and flowers are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete