Friday, January 1, 2016

Sassy Studio Designs Progressive Challenge

Happy New Year from
Sassy Studio Designs Facebook Group!

We have a new Progressive challenge starting today
and you can get this image for free if you join in.
All the details can be found here.



 "Stroke of Midnight"


I colored my image with pencil colors
and fussy cut before popped with foam dots
on the white embossed panel.
The sentiment was cut from a New Year's themed
paper I had in my stash. I added some enamel dots
and a die cut banner for accents.

We hope you'll join in the challenge and can't wait
to see what you come up with!

I'm linking up to:
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Happy New Year
The Paper Girls Challenge - Celebrate
Little Red Wagon - Happy new Year

Happy New Year!


2 comments:

  1. Cute card! Thank you for joining us for this weeks challenge at Little Red Wagon! Donna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Judy. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete