Monday, February 1, 2016

Shabby Chic at Cute As A Button

It's a new month so that means a new challenge at

This month our theme is "Shabby Chic".


My card was created using

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers
and gel pens and fussy cut. The ovals were die cut
with Sizzix Framelits dies. The sentiment was stamped
and cut with a Taylored Expressions label die.
My papers are from an old Scrapbook Wizard scrap pack.
I added some buttons, ribbon and mesh.

I hope you'll stop over at
and check out all the inspiration from 
the rest of the DT and then join in!
We'd love to sees your "Shabby Chic" creations!

Thanks for taking a look!

I'm linking up to:
Just Us Girls - tic tac toe (ribbon, die cuts, buttons)
Crafty Catz - Kids
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. so much to see on your card, so many colourful details, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun image and layering - Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and I love all of the layers! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours and embellishments you have used hear - a fab unusual card for Easter. Thanks for playing our challenge at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete