Sunday, February 7, 2016

Tag You're It at Creative Craft Cottage

Hello everyone!
It's time for a new challenge at

Our theme this time is
"Tag You're It".
So we want to see your projects using tags.

Using "Bunny with Parasol" from
Robin's Fetish,
one of our 2 sponsors this week.


Cute As A Button

I made a card, but used a tag on it.
I colored the image with Spectrum Noir makers and
fussy cut before adding to my tag.  The bottom edge
of the tag was punched with a Fiskars border punch.
I die cut a frame with a Sizzix Originals die.
The sentiment was stamped and die cut with a
Taylored Expressions label die.
I added the ribbon on the tag and pearls to finish.

I hope you visit
Creative Craft Cottage,
check out all the inspiration from the DT
and join in with us!

I'm linking up to:
Crafty Friends Challenge - Use Animals/Birds
Cute Card Thursday - In the Pink
The Crafty Addicts - ATG Cute/Cuddly







2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Judy - a really pretty design.

    Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Just love this awesome and cute tag and thanks so much for sharing with us at our current challenge... {aNNie Crafty Friends Challenge DT Member}

    ReplyDelete