Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Cute As A Button February Release

Time for the release of some new digis at
I decided to do a 12 x 12 layout using
"Diner Dash".



I colored the image with Spectrum Noir pencils and fussy cut.
The banners were stamped and die cut using the Sizzix Banners 2
stamp and die set. I used Spellbinders and Sizzix circle dies.
The borders were punched with a Fiskars punch.
The letters in the title were cut with Sizzix Sizzlits dies.
I added some buttons with twine to finish up.

So, I hope you check out what the rest of the DT
did with this and the other new images on the
Cute As A Button Challenge Blog.
And if you have some
Cute As A Button
images of your own we would love to see your
projects on our
Cute As A Button Facebook Group.

Thanks for taking a look!



No comments:

Post a Comment