Monday, February 8, 2016

Guest Designer at TTCRD

Hello al!

I am so excited to have been invited to be GDT
this week!


I created this easel card using
 Butterfly Cage
from this week's sponsor


I colored the image with Sakura Souffle 3-D pens
and fussy cut before adding to my embossed background.
The lattice from was punched with a Martha Stewart
punch around the page set.
I stamped the sentiment and die cut and
added some pearls and paper flowers.

I hope you'll check out the DT's inspiration
and link up your own creation at

I'd like to thank them so much for having me join them this week!

I'm linking up to:
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Our Crafty Corner - Anything Goes







5 comments:

  1. Judy, Your card is absolutely stunning! Thank you again for being our Guest Designer this week at Through The Craft Room Door .
    (Hugs) Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card, love the colours you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I love the embellishments you have used. Thanks for sharing with us over Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely colours. And great setails.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Good luck, Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and congrats on the GDT! Love the card...fabulous colours. Thank you for joining our challenge at Our Crafty Corner. Hope to see you again soon. Mary DT x

    ReplyDelete