Friday, February 26, 2016

Cute As A Button Inspiration

Hello all!
I'm on the
Cute As A Button Inspiration Blog
with my inspiration post for February.

I love this stamp and just had to use it!

Tea Time

Normally I start a project by choosing the papers first.
This time I knew I wanted to use purples as
my color scheme so I colored the image first with
Spectrum Noir pencils and Fiskars gel pens before fussy cutting.


Then I collected all the papers and other elements I thought
would work well with the image.


Next, I prepared the card base.


The rectangle panels were put together next.


I adhered the panels, ribbon and a doily to the base.


Then came the finishing touches.



I hope you'll check out all the fabulous digital stamps available at

Then stop by the
and check out more inspiration from the DT
and join in the challenge.
And don't forget to show us what you create with 
Cute As A Button images at our Facebook Group.

Until next time,
Happy Crafting!

I'm linking up to:
Brown Sugar - Pearls
Crafty Catz - Special Lady
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy - Shabby Fun Bingo(something old - ribbon,
something new - image, frill &/or lace - doily, pearls)
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Very many thanks for sharing at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and a lovely image. Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina (DT)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so sweet and pretty...
    Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card. Just love it. Thanks for joining us at CWF.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafting With Friends
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. Just love it. Thanks for joining us at BSC

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Brown Sugar Challenge
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and tutorial thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete