Friday, May 6, 2022

Mermaid Hugs and Salty Kisses

Happy Friday!
Today I'm sharing my first post this month for

It's Mer-May!
We are showcasing beautiful mermaid digis all this month.
My project is a rocker card design using



I colored the digi with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
My card base was die cut using an easel card die set from
Crafter's Companion.
I die cut a circle frame and adhered to the left side of the base.
My digi was adhered with foam tape.
The sea shells are rub ons that I fussy cut after rubbing onto lavender card stock.
I printed the sentiment and die cut into an oval shape.



Be sure and check out more DT inspiration and join us at

We'd love for you to connect with us on our Facebook page too:


_______________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Crafty Catz - ATG/hand colored image twist





7 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, lovely image, fabulous colouring and colours, love the design. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Perfect sentiment. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Perfect sentiment. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lovely, your coloring is so well done! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Judy! I love all of the coordinating elements, your cards are always so fabulous!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts- Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fab and pretty card Judy!
    So glad you have posted this to us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a stunner, fantastic colouring! Thank you for joining Colour Crazy Challenge this time.
    Andrea x (GDT)

    ReplyDelete