Tuesday, May 17, 2022

BBQ King

Hi there!
I'm popping with a quick post today to share
a card I made using a new digi set from



I colored with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
I die cut a hexagon frame.
The BBQ and KING images are part of the set.
I colored them with markers and fussy cut.
My card base was cut to resemble an apron.

This set is only one set that is part of the

I'm sharing this one first because my husband and son love to grill
and I can see making lots of cards for them with it!

________________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Taylormade Cards 4U - Masculine Cards
Crafty Catz - Masculine Twist
 

5 comments:

  1. How adorable! The striped background paper is perfect with the image and coloring. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create's May, "Anything Goes with a Twist/Mother's Day" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love it. Thanks for joining Through the Craft Room Door and 613 Avenue Create challenges. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lovely idea to use an apron shape for your card, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just awesome Judy!
    Love the gnome making bbq!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fun and colourful card..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete