Friday, May 20, 2022

Let's Make Waves

Happy Friday!
It's my turn today to share my second project this month for

The DT is creating with mermaid digis this month for Mer-May.






I colored this beauty with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
My background was created by using a cloud stencil for the sky and
a hill shaped die for the waves. I alternated glitter and smooth card stocks for my waves.
 Both stencil and die are from Newton's Nook.
The sentiment was printed from the digi set and die cut into an oval shape.


Be sure and check out more DT inspiration and join us at

We'd love for you to connect with us on our Facebook page too:

_____________________________________________

I'm linking up to:


2 comments:

  1. So beautifully colored!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty mermaid card. Thank you for joining us at The Fairy and the Unicorn Fantasy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete