Saturday, May 7, 2022

All That Jazz

Hey there!
Two cards I created using a new digi stamp set from






When you purchase this digital set you will receive a zip file containing:
- 3 black and white line drawings
- 3 full colour images
- 6 word images / sentiments

I colored this digi with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
One of the sentiments was printed on white card and die cut.
A die cut music staff was added.
I backed the white piece with a kraft die cut.
The plaid background is a paper from Crafter's Companion.


I also colored this digi with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.
He is popped with foam tape onto a die cut oval.
The sentiment was printed and die cut as well.
The plaid paper is from Crafter's Companion and the 
music paper is from Recollections.
I add some enamel embellishments.


I hope you check this set out.
And visit the Beccy's Place Blog for lots more inspiration!

_____________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Inkspirational Challenges - Word Prompt -Bark
Critter Crazy Challenge - ATG w/featured critter
Crafty Animals - ATG w/animals

5 comments:

  1. Such a great digiset is this. Your cards are beautiful Judy.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your creations are handsome! Love them! Great job colouring, I am in awe. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards, I love this style of images. I’m impressed by your coloring of the dog, it really drew my attention. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous duo of cards and your colouring is amazing! I'm especially taken with your dog; fantastic! Thrilled to see you in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards. Thank you for joining the Critter Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete