Sunday, May 1, 2022

Lose Yourself in the Music

Today brings the start to a new

The theme is Anything Goes with optional twist
Tag! You're It (use a tag on your project)

My DT car was done with


I colored with Prismacolor Pencils and cut around the image in a rectangle shape.
I matted the image piece and added a strip of glittered washi tape near the bottom.
The matted piece was adhered to a soft pink base.
I created a tag with a tag punch and added my sentiment,
which was stamped with a stamp set from Crafter's Companion.
I added a knotted piece of ribbon and washi tape.




As always we would love to see you our Facebook Group and 
have you visit the store.
Follow the links below!

                                                        


________________________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:

2 comments:

  1. She is flexible and fabulous, I remember those days when I could do that.. and I LOVED Flashdance too, fabulous colouring too, great card..
    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute! Thank You for Sharing with Crafts Gale Encore, Robin

    ReplyDelete