Friday, May 20, 2022

Floating By

Hi there!
Today I have 2 cards being featured over on the 



These cards were created using one of this month's new release digi sets available in the





When you purchase this digital set you will receive a zip file containing:
- 3 black and white line drawings
- 3 full colour images
- 6 word images / sentiments



I colored the digis on both cards with Prismacolor Pencils and fussy cut.

The background of the first card was done with stenciling the sky. I printed the sentiment over
the stenciling. I used  "hill" die and cut aqua card stock for the waves, adding little white gel pen.
 I used a punched circle for the sun and hand cut the sun rays.


I chose a simple design for the second card.
The sentiment was printed on my white card stock background. 
I added 2 strips of aqua card stock and 3 layered stickers from my stash.

I hope you check this set out.
And visit the Beccy's Place Blog for lots more inspiration!


__________________________________________________

I'm linking up to:
Taylormade Cards 4U - ATG/Masculine Twist





2 comments:

  1. Fun and fabulous..
    Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, love your colouring of these wonderful images. Thanks for joining 613 Avenue Create. Anesha

    ReplyDelete