Monday, April 29, 2024

Blooming Heart

Happy Monday!
I hope everyone is well today.

I'm doing great and am happy to be here to share a card created for


I have used the lovely Ella Fleur.
She has been colored with pencils and fussy cut.
My 5 x 7 inch card is a pretty simple design.
I covered the white card base with a pretty metallic card stock.
The background panel is from a Recollections 12 x 12 paper pad.
It was cut from one of the corners of a page.
I like using papers with patterns that can be used that way!
It is white with silver foiled flowers.
I added a little color with inks and stamped and heat embossed the sentiment.
A slit was cut and then I fussy cut part of the bottom scallop and 
slipped the fussy cut image in.
Glitter Dots were added to the top right corner to complete.

I do hope you'll check this digi out along with all the other
fabulous digis available in Conie's Etsy Shop.

Also, I hope you'll join us over on Facebook at

You'll find lots of inspiration there and we welcome you to share your
creations using Conie Fong products!

___________________________________________

Conie Fong now has a You Tube Channel where she teaches drawing simple images 
in easy step-by-step drawing tutorials.


Also, we invite you to join the Draw with Conie Facebook Group.
You'll find info on new videos there and inspiration projects from the Design Team. 

**************************************************
Linking up to:

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely x
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to stamps and more.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty the coloring is awesome the image is wonderful, great card! Thanks for playing our All Occasions Challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your pretty gal at Ally's Angels during April 15 - !!! --Becca

    ReplyDelete